MESSAGE TO PATRONS, 3/11/2020
One composer and three excited soloists flying in for a world premiere. 75 talented, hard-working musicians, primed and ready to rehearse. 1500 fortune cookies delivered, each containing customized messages celebrating our loyal patrons this Subscriber Appreciation weekend…
Even a week ago, none of us could have anticipated the circumstances in which we find ourselves today. Following updated guidelines released by Contra Costa Health Services to ensure the safety of our community, the Lesher Center has cancelled all events at the venue where we perform all our concerts through March 25.
If you have tickets to this weekend’s concerts, please look out for communications from the Lesher Center Ticket Office regarding your options, which include:
- Exchanging for tickets to either of the FOUR SEASONS FINALE concerts, May 23 & 24
- Supporting the California Symphony by donating your tickets back to the ticket office, for which you will receive a receipt for your taxes
- A refund on your tickets
You can also call the ticket office directly at 925.943.7469 Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday—12:00 to 6:00 PM, and Friday and Saturday—12:00 to 7:30 PM.
We are deeply grateful for the many messages of support we have received from patrons and musicians through this challenging time, as we work together to ensure the safety of our communities. We hope you remain safe and well, and we look forward to seeing you again in the concert hall very soon.
And if you have any suggestions for where we might donate 1500 fresh, individually-wrapped, Utah-made fortune cookies, we would love to hear from you! They need to be consumed in the next 4 weeks. Please email your ideas to email@example.com
Lisa S. Dell
For more information:
- Read the Lesher Center’s announcement
- Contact the Lesher Center Ticket Office
- Read our FAQs
- Read the Contra Costa Health Services Public Health Recommendations for COVID-19
- Visit the Contra Costa Health Services website