The 2019-20 season is here, and when you choose to subscribe you receive subscriber only-benefits. We reward subscriber loyalty with the best prices we offer all year long in addition to first right of refusal on keeping your seats every year, plus 20% off extra tickets for friends and family, fee-free ticket exchanges, and early access to single tickets and special event tickets.
See the Savings
When we say season ticket holders get the best deal, we mean it. See how the ticket price* changes for someone who waits to buy their tickets.
Seat Map & Pricing
How Seating For Renewing Your Season Tickets Works
Season subscribers always have first right of refusal to keep your seats until the season ticket renewal deadline in May. At that time, any unrenewed/unclaimed seats are released and we begin processing location change requests. Seating change requests are processed in the following priority order, which is determined by patron longevity with the organization, package size, and donor level:
- Renewing full season ticket holders who are also donors
- Renewing full season ticket holders
- Renewing 4-concert ticket holders who are also donors
- Renewing 4-concert ticket holder
- Renewing 3-concert tickets who are also donors
- Renewing 3-concert subscribers
- New subscribers and subscribers who missed the renewal deadline (processed in chronological order from earliest received to most recently received).
Through this process, we reward your loyalty and make every attempt to honor as many change requests as possible so we can maximize your enjoyment of California Symphony concerts.