California Symphony volunteers are aged 16 to senior citizen and are integral members of our organization. Without active and dedicated volunteers, we would be hard-pressed to offer the rich array of arts opportunities in the community that we do.
Types of volunteer activities
- Handing out Symphony swag and flyers at community events
- Working the instrument petting zoo, where kids can touch, hold, and even play the instruments in the orchestra
- Assembling paper/practice instruments for students in our Sound Minds education program
- Helping to coordinate fundraising events – check-in, auction support, and making guests feel welcome
- Have professional experience you’d like to use to help the Symphony? Learn more about joining our Board of Directors.
If you are interested in hearing about these types of volunteer opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com or call 925.280.2490, and we will add you to the list. We reach out about once a month or so with opportunities to help per your availability.