Student tickets are $20 (up to 75% off) for students with a valid student ID. Note: for very popular concerts, prices increase based on demand. To guarantee your $20 ticket, purchasing in advance is encouraged.
Group discounts increase as the size of your group increases:
10 or more = 10% off regular price
20 or more = 20% off regular price PLUS two extra free tickets for group organizer
30 or more = 20% off regular price PLUS three extra free tickets for group organizer
Student Groups = same $20 per student price plus two extra free tickets for groups of 20 or more
Discounts are based on availability and are subject to change for highly-sold performances.
How it Works
- Call or visit the Lesher Center Ticket Office (info below) with your estimated group size.
- Pay a 25% non-refundable deposit to hold the seats.
- Take the time you need to finalize your group size: group size can decrease by a maximum of 10% and can increase as much as you’d like as long as seats are available.
- Final payment and confirmed head count are due 30 days prior to the performance date.
If you are looking to purchase group seats less than 30 days prior to the performance date, call the Symphony office and we will help facilitate the sale for you.
Contact the Ticket Office
Lesher Center for the Arts
1605 Civic Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Ticket Office Hours of Operation
Tuesday—Thursdsay, 11:00 AM Walk Up / 12:00 PM Phone – 6:00 PM
Friday—Saturday, 12:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Sunday, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
(925) 295-1471 – Group Sales Line
(925) 943-SHOW – Regular Ticket Orders
(925) 943-7469 – Regular Ticket Orders