Featuring Bruckner, Beethoven, Bernstein, and more…
The 2018–19 Season is here, and highlights include:
- Bernstein — A centennial celebration of the American icon
- Beethoven — With award-winning pianist and audience favorite Charlie Albright
- Movie Magic — Animated classic The Snowman with score performed live with the Pacific Boychoir, plus a program that showcases the genius of American composer John Williams
- Piazzolla — Concertmaster Jennifer Cho leads the orchestra in a seductive Argentine tango
- Bruckner, Mozart, Ravel, and more, including the world premiere of a new violin concerto by Young American Composer-in-Residence Katherine Balch
Season tickets are now available. In addition to the best prices we offer all year, subscribers enjoy 20% off extra single tickets all season long, early purchasing privileges, and free ticket exchanges. Explore the new season, and find out more about subscribing here.
Want to know more about this year’s programming choices and the California Symphony’s commitment to diversity? Read more in the press release:
For more information, visit www.californiasymphony.org/2018–19season or call 925.280.2490.